The highlights of my Wednesday:
- Woke up at 6 AM so I could give myself a pedi and shave my legs. Which I had to do before I…
- Went to Doc for an 8 AM appointment to check out my leg. Glad I completed said pedi and shave. It seemed like everybody and their mother (Doc, Nurse, X-Ray tech) touched my smooth legs and had their faces near my nicely polished feet.
- Received bad news: I can’t bend my right leg because my IT band is tight and overworked. Apparently it thinks I’m the bitch and is refusing to work with me.
- Received good news: This confirms that it is just my IT band, I didn’t tear anything and that I will one day be able to run again.
- Had a slice of lasagna pizza for lunch. Not to celebrate. Just because this is an every Wednesday occurrence for me and my co-workers. It’s the pizza of the day every Wednesday at Pizzeria Valdiano in Winter Park Village. If you’re ever in the area on a Wednesday, I strongly suggest you stop in for a slice of sausage, sauce and ricotta cheese deliciousness! Trust me on this one.
I’m off to stretch every single muscle in my legs and show that IT band of mine just how bitchy I can be.